Luckily for you, 0X8004210e Error in Outlook 2010 error can be fixed in many different ways. In this article, I would like to show you two effective solutions.
Solution One: Solve 0X8004210e Error in Outlook 2010 Error Manually.
Solution One: How Can I Resolve 0X8004210e Error in Outlook 2010 Issues On Your Own?
To resolve 0X8004210e Error in Outlook 2010 issue immediately, we highly recommend you to do a free check with sfc utility.
1. To do this, click Start, type Command Prompt or cmd in the Search box, right-click Command Prompt, and then click Run as administrator. If you are prompted for an administrator password or for a confirmation, type the password, or click Allow.
2. At the command prompt, type the following command, and then press ENTER:
See more details: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/929833
Solution Two: Resolve 0X8004210e Error in Outlook 2010 Error with SmartPCFixer
1. Download and install SmartPCFixer to fix 0X8004210e Error in Outlook 2010 error.
2. Follow the installation instruction and run SmartPCFixer.
3. Use SmartPCFixer to clean your computer registry first. Just as the picture below.
4. Click Start Scan and eliminate 0X8004210e Error in Outlook 2010 error completely.
Related: Download ComboEXE Bleeping,Rpc Server,990 Error,Bex Error Internet Explorer,A Script Error In Internet Explorer,984 Error,0x800b0109,sqllib80 dll,error 0x803fa071,0xf78d2524