I have been experiencing random BSOD's for the past few days, mainly when playing games, but it has also happened when just idling on the desktop or web browsing. I have done a reset and a full re-install but the problem persists.
I have also done the following:
MemTest - 0 errors
sfc /scannow - no errors
Max CPU temp - 67c
Max GPU temp - 65c
log package attached.
Im not sure if its worth noting, but when i BSOD, on restart my system cant find the BOOTMGR/Boot drive. i need to totally power down to make the system work again.
16GB Corsair vengeance
EVGA 970 GTX FTW
EVGA g2 750W
Crucial M4 64GB - < i suspect this but cant be sure....
Best Answer: As time goes on, it is much easier to find that users' computer is slower than ever before. To be honest, CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED Random BSOD error may be the main reason.
Fix CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED Random BSOD with SmartPCFixer
1. Click the below Button.
2. Click "Save Files" to install the application.
3. Double click Setup files complete SmartPCFixer installation process.
4. Select Your Country.
5. Clicking the "Next" button to complete the process.
6. Click "Finish" button.
7. Launch SmartPCFixer and Run a complete scan for your computer.
Repair CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED Random BSOD Problems By Yourself.
How to Do a System Restore?(Windows 7 or Windows Vista)In fact, if you want to solve CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED Random BSOD issues, perform a system restore will deal with everything.
1. Open System Restore by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button. In the search box, type System Restore, and then, in the list of results, click System Restore. Administrator permission required If you're prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.
2. Follow the steps in the wizard to choose a restore point and restore your computer.
Related Reference: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows7/products/features/system-restore
Related: windows 10 Update Failed 80004005,windows 10 Update Error 80004005,microsoft Error 80004005,Update KB3033929 Fails With Error Code 80004005,windows 10 Error 80004005
Read More: ,Kernel Security Check Failure, among other BSODS,Can someone make a thread about all the windows 10 updates ?,windows 10 download,Why are there so many Win 10 updates requiring reboot?,Fresh Windows 10 upgrade - ntoskrnl.exe & ntkrnlmp.exe