Highly Recommended:Run SmartPCFixer to fix bad pool header windows 10 upgrade Error.
1. Click the below button to download SmartPCFixer.
2. Launch the program, you will see the below interface.
3. Click [Quick Scan] to run a whole scan for your computer.
4. Click [Fix All] to fix bad pool header 0x00000019 problem.
Manual tutorials of repairing Bug Check 0x19: BAD_POOL_HEADERAs a matter of fact, most blue screen of death problem, such as, bad pool header 0x00000019 is caused by damaged driver issues. follow the below manual steps to get rid of bad pool header windows 10.
Step 1: Right-click Computer, and choose Manage.
Step 2: Click Device Manager, then check if there is outdated drivers.
Sometimes, to fix bad pool header windows 10 error, doing a system restore is really smart and effective.
1. Click "Start", Type "System Restore" in the searching box, then choose system restore as the pictures below.
2. Follow the steps in the wizard to choose a restore point and restore your computer.
bad pool header 0x00000019 error can never be ignored when you come across it on your PC. If bad pool header windows 7 error cannot be troubleshooted in a effective way, you may received more severe computer problems. Therefore, for the sake of computer security and personal information, you need to get rid of Bug Check 0x19: BAD_POOL_HEADER error as soon as possible with the guide in this post. SmartPCFixer can be your best choice to remove Bug Check 0x19: BAD_POOL_HEADER error in time.
Related: Bug Check 0x19: BAD_POOL_HEADER,Bad Pool Header,STOP 0x00000019: BAD_POOL_HEADER,bad Pool Header Windows Xp,bad_pool_header Error Windows 10
Read More: ,system_thread_exception_not_handled athwbx-sys,system_service_exception,system_thread_exception_not_handled 0x1000007e,system_thread_exception_not_handled windows 7,system_thread_exception_not_handled ffffffff`c0000005