About a week ago, I upgraded my windows 7 to 8, but i don't really like the results, when my computer starts up, it s always pop up session_has_valid_views_on_exit problem and the just a black screen, it disappears after like 2-3 minutes. How should I do to resolve session_has_valid_views_on_exit?I suggest you to perform the methods provided below and check if it helps.
Method 1:Launch SmartPCFixer to solve session_has_valid_views_on_exit problem.
1. Click the below button to download SmartPCFixer.
2. Launch the program, you will see the below interface.
3. Click [Quick Scan] to run a whole scan for your PC.
4. Click [Fix All] to fix session_has_valid_views_on_exit problem.
Method Two: To troubleshoot session_has_valid_views_on_exit problem safely and fast, you can use sfc utility to do a full check for your system.
1. To do this, click Start, type Command Prompt or cmd in the Search box, right-click Command Prompt, and then click Run as administrator. If you are prompted for an administrator password or for a confirmation, type the password, or click Allow.
2. At the command prompt, type the following command, and then press ENTER:
See more details: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/929833
session_has_valid_views_on_exit file is absolutely an important files for your system. You should never ignore it. In a word, session_has_valid_views_on_exit removal software is your ideal choice that will resolve issues with the shortest time.DNS_ERROR_ZONE_HAS_NO_NS_RECORDS,ERROR_DS_INAPPROPRIATE_MATCHING,ERROR_LOST_WRITEBEHIND_DATA_LOCAL_DISK_ERROR,ERROR_OPEN_FILES,PEERDIST_ERROR_SERVICE_UNAVAILABLE
Read More:,Help Unable Uninstall Program,Windows Update 0x8024D006,Itunes Error 4251,Dell Xps M1530 High Cpu Usage,Keep Getting Error 53