Like a week ago, I upgraded my windows 7 to 8, but i don't really like the results, when my computer starts up, it s always pop up eclipse not responding issue and the just a black screen, it disappears after like 2-3 minutes. How should I do to solve eclipse not responding?I suggest you to perform the methods provided below and check if it helps.
Method 1:Run SmartPCFixer to fix eclipse not responding Error.
1. Click the below button to download SmartPCFixer.
2. Double-click the program, you will see the below interface.
3. Click [Quick Scan] to run a whole scan for your PC.
4. Click [Fix All] to fix eclipse not responding problem.
Method Two: To remove eclipse not responding problem immediately, you can use sfc utility to do a full check for your system.
1. To do this, click Start, type Command Prompt or cmd in the Search box, right-click Command Prompt, and then click Run as administrator. If you are prompted for an administrator password or for a confirmation, type the password, or click Allow.
2. At the command prompt, type the following command, and then press ENTER:
eclipse not responding file is definitely an essential files for your system. You should never ignore it. Therefore, eclipse not responding error fixer is your ideal choice that will help you get rid of problem with little effort and in no time..8e5e03fa Windows 8.1,Citrix Error Code 2738,ERROR_CORRUPT_LOG_CLEARED,Family Tree Legends Windows 8,Windows Update 80070002
Read More:,Window Installer Errors,Error Code 57e,Dell Dock Exe,Windows Vista Startup Problems Hp,error 8007005