My computer keeps shutting down and then when i log back in I get "the system has recovered from a serious error" WSAEISCONN problem. I have no idea of how to troubleshoot WSAEISCONN Doe SmartPCFixer really work? Can you offer me an effective way to remove my computer issue?I suggest you to perform the methods provided below and check if it helps.
Method 1:Troubleshoot WSAEISCONN error with the help of SmartPCFixer.
1. Click the below button to download SmartPCFixer.
2. Double-click the application, you will see the below interface.
3. Click [Quick Scan] to run a whole scan for your PC.
4. Click [Fix All] to get rid of WSAEISCONN problem.
Method Two: To solve WSAEISCONN problem in time, we highly recommend you to do a free check with sfc utility.
1. To do this, click Start, type Command Prompt or cmd in the Search box, right-click Command Prompt, and then click Run as administrator. If you are prompted for an administrator password or for a confirmation, type the password, or click Allow.
2. At the command prompt, type the following command, and then press ENTER:
See more details: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/929833
WSAEISCONN error can never be ignored when you come across it on your PC. If WSAEISCONN error cannot be troubleshooted in a effective way, you may received more severe computer problems. Therefore, for the sake of computer security and personal information, you need to get rid of WSAEISCONN error as soon as possible with the guide in this post. SmartPCFixer can be your best choice to remove WSAEISCONN error in time.
Read More:,outlook error log,outlook error 0x8004010f,outlook 2010 error 0x8004010f,outlook error 0x80040154,error 0x800ccc0f outlook express