Like a week ago, I upgraded my windows 7 to 8.1, but i don't really like the results, when my computer starts up, it s always pop up RPC_S_INVALID_ASYNC_HANDLE issue and the just a black screen, it disappears after like 2-3 minutes. How should I do to fix RPC_S_INVALID_ASYNC_HANDLE?I suggest you to perform the methods provided below and check if it helps.
Method 1:Use SmartPCFixer to get rid of RPC_S_INVALID_ASYNC_HANDLE error.
1. Click the below button to download SmartPCFixer.
2. Double-click the tool, you will see the below interface.
3. Click [Quick Scan] to run a whole scan for your computer.
4. Click [Fix All] to fix RPC_S_INVALID_ASYNC_HANDLE problem.
Method Two: To resolve RPC_S_INVALID_ASYNC_HANDLE error effectively and efficiently, you can use sfc utility to do a full check for your system.
1. To do this, click Start, type Command Prompt or cmd in the Search box, right-click Command Prompt, and then click Run as administrator. If you are prompted for an administrator password or for a confirmation, type the password, or click Allow.
2. At the command prompt, type the following command, and then press ENTER:
See more details: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/929833
Is your PC healthy?Computers runs best when they receive regular, professional maintenance. The installation and un-installation of software, hardware, and drivers often leave remnants behind in your registry, resulting in a tangle of unused applications, broken drivers, and incomplete and empty command signals. This mass of confusion slows down your computer and if not addressed promptly can cause terrible problems such as computer freezing, programs not responding, and system crashes. As a known computer booster, SmartPCFixer is definitely an expert for people to fix RPC_S_INVALID_ASYNC_HANDLE problems. Apart from removing RPC_S_INVALID_ASYNC_HANDLE errors, this software also owns very helpful function for its users.
Please Note:The Windows Registry will be scanned and repaired by SmartPCFixer. This software
will remove damaged registry entries and repair the windows registry. The scan and repair process will take approximately 2 minutes.
Can T Delete Email,Error 80240034,Lexmark Printer Spooler Not Running,System Error 2147287035,X3daudio1_6 Dll
Read More:,Bho Class Dll,0x000000F6,Resolve Error Code 643,windows update error code 80070643,Windows Installer Error 1603