My computer keeps shutting down and then when i log back in I receive "the system has recovered from a serious error" ERROR_CORRUPT_SYSTEM_FILE problem. It's really a big challenge for me to solve ERROR_CORRUPT_SYSTEM_FILE problem. Doe SmartPCFixer really work? Can you offer me an effective way to repair my PC issue?I suggest you to perform the methods provided below and check if it helps.
Method 1:Launch SmartPCFixer to solve ERROR_CORRUPT_SYSTEM_FILE problem.
1. Click the below button to download SmartPCFixer.
2. Run the program, you will see the below interface.
3. Click [Quick Scan] to run a whole scan for your PC.
4. Click [Fix All] to repair ERROR_CORRUPT_SYSTEM_FILE problem.
Method Two: To repair ERROR_CORRUPT_SYSTEM_FILE error safely and fast, you can use sfc utility to do a full check for your system.
1. To do this, click Start, type Command Prompt or cmd in the Search box, right-click Command Prompt, and then click Run as administrator. If you are prompted for an administrator password or for a confirmation, type the password, or click Allow.
2. At the command prompt, type the following command, and then press ENTER:
Is your PC healthy?Computers perform best when they receive regular, professional maintenance. The installation and un-installation of software, hardware, and drivers often leave remnants behind in your registry, resulting in a tangle of unused applications, broken drivers, and incomplete and empty command signals. This mass of confusion slows down your computer and if not addressed promptly can cause terrible problems such as computer freezing, programs not responding, and system crashes. As a known computer booster, SmartPCFixer is definitely the best choice for people to troubleshoot ERROR_CORRUPT_SYSTEM_FILE issues. Besides of getting rid of ERROR_CORRUPT_SYSTEM_FILE errors, this utility also owns very helpful function for its customers.
Please Note:The Windows Registry will be scanned and repaired by SmartPCFixer. This software
will remove damaged registry entries and repair the windows registry. The scan and repair process will take approximately 2 minutes.
Read More:,qtdecoder resolve,ERROR_DS_NONSAFE_SCHEMA_CHANGE,ERROR_RECOVERY_NOT_NEEDED,ERROR_IPSEC_IKE_RPC_DELETE,ERROR_SHUTDOWN_IS_SCHEDULED